domingo, 29 de agosto de 2021

Letra 455: Solar Power de Lorde

 

 

Fuente: Lorde

 

LORDE 

Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O'Connor (Auckland, Nueva Zelanda, 7 de noviembre de 1996), más conocida por su nombre artístico Lorde, es una cantante, compositora y productora neozelandesa. 

 

SOLAR POWER

I hate the winter  
Can’t stand the cold  
I tend to cancel all the plans (so sorry, I can’t make it)  
But when the heat comes   
Something takes a hold  
Can I kick it? Yeah, I can 
 
My cheeks in high colour, overripe peaches  
No shirt, no shoes, only my features  
My boy behind me, he’s taking pictures  
Lead the boys and girls onto the beaches 
Come one, come all, I’ll tell you my secrets 
I’m kinda like a prettier Jesus  
 
Forget all of the tears that you’ve cried, it’s over (over, over, over) 
It’s a new state of mind — are you coming, my baby? 
 
Acid green, aquamarine  
The girls are dancing in the sand 
And I throw my cellular device in the water 
Can you reach me? No, you can’t 
 
Turn it on in a new kind of bright, it’s solar (solar, solar, solar)
Come on and let the bliss begin
Blink three times when you feel it kickin’ in 
That solar power

 

CADENA DE LETRAS